Partnering to Improve Health Outcomes Through Relationships and Data
Telligen QI Connect™ is a network of partners working on healthcare quality improvement initiatives that are data-driven and locally-tailored to improve healthcare quality and outcomes by implementing and spreading evidence-based and best practices. Partners include nursing homes, clinicians, hospitals, community partners and patients and families who aim to make healthcare safer, more accessible and more cost-effective.
Telligen QI Connect™ is operated by Telligen, which is funded by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) to deliver improvement services at no cost to you or your organization.
Telligen QI Connect™ currently encompasses our work as the CMS Quality Innovation Network-Quality Improvement Organization (QIN-QIO) across Colorado, Illinois, Iowa and Oklahoma, and our work as a Hospital Quality Improvement Contractor (HQIC) across more than a dozen states.
- As a QIN-QIO, Telligen helps the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) implement key elements of the Department of Health and Human Services’ National Quality Strategy and federal healthcare reform efforts. Telligen collaborates with nursing homes, health care providers, community organizations, and patients and families on data-driven improvement initiatives to disseminate and spread evidence-based practices, reduce healthcare disparities and ensure a rapid, robust response to emerging critical healthcare needs.
- As an HQIC, Telligen helps to implement key elements of the National Quality Strategy and federal healthcare reform efforts within hospital walls. Telligen partners with rural hospitals, critical access hospitals (CAHs) and hospitals that serve vulnerable populations on data-driven improvement initiatives to disseminate and spread evidence-based practices, reduce healthcare disparities and ensure a rapid robust response to emerging critical healthcare needs.
Quality Innovation Network-Quality Improvement Organization
Partnering with nursing homes, physicians, hospitals, community partners, patients and families in Colorado, Illinois, Iowa and Oklahoma.
Hospital Quality Improvement Contractor
Supporting rural, critical access, and safety net hospitals in Alaska, Arizona, American Samoa, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, Oklahoma, Texas, Wisconsin and Wyoming.
By joining Telligen QI Connect™, our partners are advancing national healthcare goals and ultimately improving patient outcomes to:
- Reduce opioid-related adverse events and deaths
- Advance pain management and opioid use best practices
- Improve coordination of care across care settings
- Improve patient safety
- Improve chronic disease management
- Advance nursing home quality
- Reduce COVID-19 and other infections
Thousands of nursing homes, hospitals, community partners and clinicians are working with Telligen QI Connect™ teams and benefit from:
- Data analyses to guide improvement efforts
- Support for implementing evidence-based care
- Training that strengthens quality improvement (QI) skills
- QI resources and tools that fit provider workplace and workforce
- Knowledge and insights from regional and national experts
- Opportunities to learn from high-performing peers
- Coordination with other QI initiatives
For more than 45 years, Telligen has helped healthcare providers and practitioners improve health outcomes for millions of people nationwide through proven health management solutions and healthcare expertise. Please visit www.telligen.com for information on Telligen’s additional projects and contracts.