Designed to accommodate your busy schedule, this come-and-go-as-you-need series with Telligen’s Pharmacist and Infection Preventionist is an opportunity for open discussion, including 15 minutes of Q&A. Review the schedule of topics below and register today!
Access prior event recordings and materials here.
Facilitators and Topics:
Denton Chancey, PharmD, will cover important topics about the COVID-19 vaccine. This series is ideal for nurses and frontline staff that may be educating others about COVID-19 vaccinations, as well as staff that are not vaccinated or are uncertain about getting vaccinated.
- June 9: Misinformation & Misleading Statistics
- June 23: Pneumococcal Vaccine Facts
- July 7: Long COVID-19
- July 21: Partnering with Pharmacies for Vaccinations
- August 4: Information about the Latest Booster
Jaime Zapata, Infection Preventionist, will lead case study reviews each week to boost confidence and critical thinking for an effective infection prevention and control program. Discussion will include common struggles, process gaps and strategies to strengthen the infection prevention efforts at your facility (hand hygiene, environmental cleaning, personal protective equipment, etc.).
- June 2: Rising COVID-19 Cases
- June 16: Pneumonia
- June 20: Influenza and Other Viruses
- July 14: Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- July 28: Pressure Injury/Sepsis
Nursing homes, nurses, clinicians, frontline staff
Registration Required: Register here.
*After the event, you can request presentation slides and other resources by emailing QIConnect@telligen.com.